Friday, November 13, 2009

I need some HELP from Someone who lives in Iceland?

I cant read icelandic nor speak it, so im having trouble reading some information online.





Im looking for a local florist in iceland. WhichI can call up and order flowers and have them deliver to a friend in Reykjavik, Iceland!





Any help would be appreciated. I need the name of the Local Florist in Rejkyavik, iceland and their phone number.





THANKS a MILLION!


mark

I need some HELP from Someone who lives in Iceland?
go to ja.is and search for "blómabúð" and there you get a lot af numbers of florist
Reply:I don't live in Iceland but you can try this:





http://randburg.com/is/blom/





It has a phone number:


Tel +354 567 3350


Fax +354 567 6671





If you do a search on Google for: Reykjavik flowers or Florist Reykjavik you'll find a bunch of sites that you can order and get delivered online.


No comments:

Post a Comment