Friday, November 13, 2009

What can I buy my mum for mothers day? She lives so far away, it wont get there in time if I post it today.?

I would like to get something delivered from a local business near her, but I don't know any. I know florists will deliver flowers and chocolates if I get stuck, but can anyone think of anything else? Thanks

What can I buy my mum for mothers day? She lives so far away, it wont get there in time if I post it today.?
how about a beauty parlor, nail salon, a spa - any sort of places like that near her. do a search on line if you are not sure, than call one of them, get a gift certificate from them and have it sent to your mom. all moms love to be pampered. hope this helps.
Reply:Flowers will get there on time. Not to mention many flower shops sell items like spa baskets, wine baskets and other gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment