Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Prep' Ideas.?

Hey Guys, I Want To Give My Mom A Really Gd Day As I Know She Does Soooo Much For My Family, %26amp;%26amp; Me!


Here Is What I Hve Planned So Far,





♥ Mini Bunch Of Flowers Frm Local Florists.=£1.50


♥ Home Made Card


♥ Bought Card=£3.99


♥ Breakfast in Bed. Toast, Tea, Fruit


♥ At Evening Time, Bubble Bath With Candles And Wine And Book And Music.





Should I Be Getting A Bought Pressie Aswell?? I Know It Looks Alot But I Want To Make It Realy Spesh As My Sister Isnt Home For That Month.





Oh And Baring In Mind Im 12.


Oh And Here Is My Budget!





+ £7 for that week from pocket money put together.


+ £10 or £15 saved up...


- £1.50 for flowers


- £3.99 for card


- ? for home made card supplies.








Any Ideas? Thnx xxx








Any Ideas Fr Bought Presents

Mothers Day Prep' Ideas.?
I think that is plenty. She will love and appreciate all the time, thought, and energy you put into all those things for her. Don't forget to do the dishes from the breakfast in bed and to clean up the kitchen after making it for her!


No comments:

Post a Comment